Welcome to COBI TOWER
Intending to thrive in different fields and creating a differentiated cultural spot, Cobi Group has developed two landmark buildings for office and commercial spaces in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City.
Cobi Tower 1 and 2 are dynamic destinations to work, connect and enjoy. We offer the full integration of business and enjoyment. The future of a lively, convenient and sustainable workplace is here.
Located in the central core of Phu My Hung, a new urban area with developed transportation infrastructure, close to many commercial & office buildings, malls, international schools, exhibition centers.
Convenient location, 24/7 security, Efficient floor layout, High ceiling, Green Low-E & Terracotta façade, Air sterilization system, Solar energy, Raised access flooring.
Schindler’s smart control passenger lifts and 1 service lift - capacity 2,000 kgs.
PLASMA AIR STERILIZATION
Plasma sterilizes more than 99.9% of four major airborne pathogenic bacteria and coronavirus.
Air sterilization with unique and world’s patented plasma tech. Developed by COBI GROUP in Korea 1
DIRECT MOVEMENT BETWEEN TWO TOWERS
Cobi Tower 1 and 2 are connected by 2 sky bridges in podiums for easy commercial and retail services.
Terracotta and Double Low-E glass with UV and heat protection, together with multiple energy saving functions.
Ensures a comfortable resting environment for drivers.
LARGE PARKING LOT
Basement of a total of 10,533m² allows a great number of vehicle parking lots.
24/7 CCTV SECURITY
24 hours 7days CCTV security system inside and outside the building.
PREMIUM OFFICE CEILING
2.7m clear ceiling height from raised floor with a premium Armstrong acoustic ceiling.
PREMIUM AND GREEN FACILITIES
- Green Material: Eco-friendly Terracotta & Double Low-E glass
- Solar Energy System: Rooftop Solar Panel
- Air Sterilization: Real bulk plasma care
- Armstrong Ceiling: High light reflectance, Superior acoustic performance
- Energy Saving MEP: World-brand equipments from Philips, Daikin, Schneider, Wilo, Schindler
- CCTV Security: 24 hours 7days
- Building Management: Building Management System (BMS)
- Backup Power: 100% of the building for 24 hours
- Air Conditioning: Water-cooled chillers,
- Air conditioning capacity inside premises : 199 W/m2
- Lifts: 4 Lifts - Schindler including
- Passenger Lift: 3 high-speed lifts with 2.5m/s
- No. of Stops is 21/21 from Basement 2 to Level 19,
- Fire/ Service Lift: 1 high-speed lifts with 2.5m/s
- No. of Stops is 21/21 from Basement 2 to Level 19
- Illumination: 545 Lx (International Grade A+ office standard)
- Parking: 42 parking spaces for cars and 178 parking spaces for motorbikes in the basements
- For Air Conditioning System: Water-cooled chillers: 2 sets - 2x253 RT (2x890 kW)
- For Power Supply: 2 main line medium voltage feeders (22kV) from local power grid, 1x1,600 kVA dry type transformer in basement 1. 1 stand-by generator with capacity of 1x1,400 kVA (Prime) each as backup for 100% of the building's requirements.
CREATING A NEW CULTURE
F&B (food and beverage)
Varied Asian to European F&B restaurants offer the best dishes to customers.
In 3F of Cobi Tower 1 is located a high-end general examination clinic and health care center to serve the local residents.
International qualifified language and education centers are a great convenience to the whole complex.
YOUTH STREET (947m²)
Between 2 towers is a vibrant and exciting Youth street with many F&B, coffee & tea shops, with regular performances and events especially for young customers.
Outdoor Stage promotes weekly music or commercial events, a great promotion to tenants’ sales.
SKY TERRACE (865m²)
Open-space with a beautiful green view, Sky-terrace in Cobi Tower 2 - 4F is an interesting and relaxed destination for tenants and visitors.
ABOUT COBI GROUP
COBI ONE was established in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam’s economic center. We are constructing landmark buildings in major business centers.
COBI HOME will lead innovative changes of Vietnamese housing culture with provision of high-quality and trendy furniture from all over the world.
Vietnam’s rapid economic growth raised the demand for a new dining culture. COBI IN started F&B business and kitchenware distribution.
COBI LOGIS is constructing COBI LOGIS I and II in Long Hau Industrial Park. Both warehouses are advanced and comprehensive logistics centers.
COBI PLATEC is a company that develops, manufactures and sells products that apply atmospheric pressure plasma technology to home appliances or various business fields.
COBI HORECA distributes & sells numerous high quality and trendy kitchenware, houseware for F&B restaurants and individual customers.
Based on experiences and confidence from developing Lock&Lock into a global company, COBI GROUP is on the verge of a new leap forward.
To satisfy the taste of Vietnamese consumers changing with rapid economic growth and to catch up on the new demands arising from variable dining culture.
For more information about COBI TOWER 1 Office space for lease at 69 Hoang Van Thai, District 7, please contact:
Sales Department: (+84) 28 3925 2582 – (+84) 901 413 388