Office for lease in Thu Duc District and commercial premises in Thu Duc District are located on 4 podium floors of Flora Novia project, a complex project of 518 apartments and 4 floors for lease.
Flora Novia owns an extremely favorable position, located at the crossroads of the intersection between Pham Van Dong and Dao Trinh Nhat, enjoying 4 "unique" facades in the area of Thu Duc District. Pham Van Dong route is considered the most beautiful route in Ho Chi Minh City and is directly connected to Tan Son Nhat International Airport.
The advantages and utilities for tenants when renting commercial premises at Flora Novia project for office or business will take advantage of the following advantages:
- The total project has 518 apartments: it will be convenient to open food service shops to serve residents in the area and surrounding areas.
- It takes only 15 minutes to drive to: Hanh Phuc International Hospital, Linh Trung EPZ, Song Than Industrial Park, National University of Ho Chi Minh City. HCM, Thu Duc market, Coop Xtra supermarket.
- It takes 30 minutes to drive to Hi-tech Park District 9.
- About 7km from Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- In densely populated areas.
- In Thu Duc District, there are many factories of state-owned enterprises, private enterprises, joint-venture enterprises with foreign countries, enterprises with 100% foreign capital. The whole district now has about 150 factories with large production scale (mostly concentrated in Industrial Zones, Export Processing Zones) and thousands of small factories.
Therefore, the Office for lease at Flora Novia is very convenient for businesses having factories in industrial parks, hi-tech parks and export processing zones in Thu Duc District, District 9 and Binh Duong Province or businesses. wishing to find offices in Thu Duc District to expand production and business activities of businesses and save costs.
In addition, Thu Duc District has a population of 524,670 people (2018 data) but the entertainment, dining, gym and English language centers are not meeting the needs of the people, so the premises The trade at Flora will give priority to business tenants in these sectors. In order to increase utility services for residents and meet the needs of people in the area.